Skip to main content

Whatever Wednesday: OOTD + Mini Hardy Candy and Wet n Wild Haul/Review


Hello everyone! Today's ootd is super comfy and casual, although not the coolest outfit (I mean that in the temperature sense and the fashion sense). Sometimes you just have to pull out the classics and today was one of those days, as I had to fill out some forms and make some phone calls (some in French which made me a little nervous). 

I pulled out some old jeans which have sparkly rhinestones on them so they make me very happy. I am a firm believer in putting rhinestones on everything, and of monogramming everything... Monogrammed with rhinestones. 

My shirt is just a simple t-shirt from Athletic Works, and I wore mt leopard print flip flops from Ardenes. On my lips is Mac'c Velvet Teddy and I currently don't have on any nail polish as all of my nails decided to break off! You'll have to excuse my hair, but these are just my natural waves in my third day hair. 

I filmed a short review/ haul video for you which you can watch here.
I hope you are all having a lovely and sunny mid week! 

xx

Jess

Instagram: jessicakinnari

Twitter: @jessicadonna_




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab February: Paris Inspired Makeup Look

Welcome to today's Fab February! For my next Hair, Makeup, and Outfit series I will be doing all Paris/French themed looks! French women are considered some the most beautiful in the world, and this look is inspired by French beauties such as Marion Cotillard and Clemence Poesy. Let's get started: Face: 1. Start by spritzing your freshly cleansed face with a vitamin infused face mist. Jessie's Picks: Avene Facial Mist. Kora Organics Balancing Face Mist. 2. Next take a deep moisturizer and blend it into your skin. Jessie's Picks: Nivea Moisturizing Day Cream. Embryollisse Lait Creme Concentre. 3. Take a cream bronzer and apply it to wherever the sun naturally hits your face. Blend out well using your fingers or a buffing brush. Jessie's Picks: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Bronce. Benefot Cosmetics Sun Beam.  4. On a big fluffy powder brush dust a luminous loose powder foundation all over your face and down your neck. Jessie's Picks: R...

Fab February: Makeup Wishlist/To-Do List for 2014

For today's Fab February post I thought I would post my makeup wishlist in honour of "Wishful Wednesday".... Yes, I just made that up.... Basically this post is of all the beauty related products that I would like to purchase or try in 2014. Kind of an odd post, but I have read a number of posts like this and I have always found them a useful forum. So if you have tried any of these products or have products that you want to try out in 2014 feel free to comment! 1. Nars Laguna Bronzing Powder . I have heard so much about this bronzer and I think that after my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer runs out this will be my next bronzer purchase. 2. Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Plum Pop. I have a feeling this blush is going to become my go to for the spring and summer. It looks like a grogeous plum shade which would be perfect for my light-medium cool toned complexion. 3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I am already in love with the original Naked Palette, and I just kn...

Anna Saccone Inspired Makeup

(Courtesy of annasaccone.com) Anna Saccone is the most subscribed to female Irish youtuber, the author of "The Style Diet", and 1/4 of the SacconeJoly's YouTube reality show. She also had incredible style and makeup, and so today's post is my take on my favourite of her daily makeup looks, which is very natural but polished. I loved her makeup back in July of 2013 and so that is mostly the look I am going to try and recreate.  Face: 1. Take a full coverage concealer, and dot it under your eyes, on any blemishes, or acne scars. Anna has oily, acne prone skin, and so using a heavier concealer means she can get away with wearing a lighter foundation.  Anna likes Maybelline 24hr SuperStay Concealer or Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer. I used Rimmel 2 in 1 Highlighter and Concealer .  2. Blend a light BB cream or tinted moisturizer all over your face and neck. Anna likes Mac Studio Tint or Maybellline Dream Fresh BB Cream. I used Maybelline Dream ...